Ways to Make Money With Clickbank
- ClickBank is an excellent website for a newbie to start with affiliate marketing. It has all the information that an affiliate marketer needs to be successful. But often, when someone first starts with affiliate marketing or ClickBank as their first website, they will tell you that to make money from affiliate marketing or ClickBank, you are going to have to create a website!
- As a newbie in the world of internet marketing, this is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. If you want to be successful and learn how to make money online, you are not going to build a website that will be of interest to you. This is because the only reason someone would visit your site is if they found a link to your affiliate program. So when you have to build your website or blog that offers relevant information, you have found the path to success!
- But building a website or blog is not necessary. You can still make money from home with ClickBank. All you have to do is join Clickbank, set up your account and start promoting products from that Clickbank affiliate program. The best way to build your site is to use a free website builder tool such as WordPress.
Many people consider Clickbank just another affiliate network.
But unlike traditional affiliate platforms, Clickbank functions as a marketplace for the two people who create goods and affiliates, so they can earn money together without complicated paperwork or agreements.
How Does This Work?
In other words, Clickbank is the middleman between founders of electronic goods, like ebooks, video, music and so on, and individuals who can market these products, i.e. affiliate marketers.
Depending on which party of this market would be you, Clickbank fulfils one of the two purposes:
As an affiliate marketer, you can jump right in, create your unique affiliate links for thousands of products (more on that later) and start to drive traffic immediately to begin earning money. You’ll also see your earnings in real-time.
It’s free to join, and there is no screening process. No cap or complex metrics. It’s basically a simplified affiliate system, open to anybody that wants to give it a shot.
If you happen to want to give it a try, only register in their site.
As an affiliate marketer, you may ask yourself, why market ebooks and online courses from unknown producers, if you’re able to sign up with say CJ or Amazon Associates and promote reliable products.
Firstly, online instruction is a massive marketplace and Clickbank itself creates close to some million billion dollars in sales revenue every year.
Secondly, there is a beauty to electronic products. That beauty is the most significant margins possible. Because to make a replica of a movie and market, it costs nothing.
100% of the revenue can be considered that the gain (out of marketing costs).
High gains = massive affiliate commissions. And Clickbank pays up to 75%.
Pros & Cons Of ClickBank
- I love ClickBank, and I think it’s a beautiful spot for new affiliate marketers to get started and make money online without the hassle of advanced affiliate programs.
- There’s no cap, you do not have to get approved for 90% of those offers, and you can begin selling straight away.
- Trust me, that is a big plus when you get started and have no track record to show to all those big affiliate networks.
Step-By-Step: How To Make Money With Clickbank
To generate money with Clickbank, you need to adhere to the same formulation as any successful enterprise.
You want a reliable product that customers want and create a funnel to convert the visitors, to begin with. Then you develop your traffic, optimize your funnel, and once you know that you’re rewarding (i.e. you convert $ more than you spend), you climb the entire thing.
90% of affiliate earnings come from 10 percent of affiliates, so put your very best work in.
Let us begin with the product.
How To Pick The Ideal Product To Promote
One of the most significant ways to make money on Clickbank is to start as an affiliate, boosting pages that have already been optimized, to construct your sales funnels.
Similar to keyword research for SEO, choosing the right product to market on ClickBank is extremely important. However great you’re at boosting if you drive traffic to a sales page which does not sell, you won’t make much money.
What Is A Great Product To Boost
Screening offers a big part of understanding how to make money with Clickbank.
- Low-cost initial offer with around three upsales.
- Video revenue pages &”native” earnings pages (pages that feel like articles )
- Products with good reviews online (low refunds = more cash and less list burnout)
- Gravity above 20 (signifies that the webpage works reasonably well)
How Everyone Tries To Make Money From ClickBank
- Should you read on other affiliate marketing sites, you will see a ton of”strategies” on how to earn money with ClickBank. A number of them work, and some of them clearly don’t work.
- The problem most of these tactics have, apart from the previous one, is that they have very limited preselling.
- Folks are thrown to sales pages without understanding why they are there or who is this guy trying to sell them an information product.
- You need to give folks legitimate reasons why they ought to buy the product, and if you can be that 3rd party offering a recommendation, your conversion rates will 5-10x very often.
- Furthermore, repeat exposure to the offer does very well for us. More on that later though.
Direct Linking / Banners
- This is the most common and very often less rewarding.
- The tactic is simple.
- Find a somewhat related article on your website and slap a banner on the sidebar or in the centre of the guide, with no form of preselling the product mainly.
- In content, hyperlinks are usually in line recommendations that are embedded right in the text.
- The advice often comes from the voice of the author, and if they’ve done a fantastic job building trust throughout the article/post, the conversion rates will probably be adequate.
This is one strategy we still use to this day and for a good reason: it works! Inspection traffic is extremely targeted and individuals landing on your webpage have a very high opportunity to purchase.
If your review does not look entirely biased, there’s a good chance they’ll trust you click via your affiliate link to obtain the item.
This is where things begin to become fun. Rather than people attempting to throw visitors to a sales page and then don’t have an opportunity to see those visitors again, you’ve got their contact details!
Note: If you don’t have an email advertising service, however, I recommend Getresponse for affiliate marketers, it is far superior to Aweber and provides excellent automation for the specific same price and contains a free trial for one to see whether you like it.
This means you can expose them to the offer again in case they didn’t purchase and take your time to convince them that it’s what they need (and you know it is because they downloaded the associated guide magnet)